for San Bernardino County
Superior Court Judge
For the past 17 years, I have diligently and ethically served as your San Bernardino County Deputy District Attorney with a record of leadership on a wide range of legal issues, including:
- Criminal Prosecution: murder, gang, kidnapping and carjacking jury trials;
- Family Protection: domestic violence, elder abuse and crimes against children cases;
- Environmental Protection: leading the fight against polluters
- Consumer Protection: stopping those who have engaged in unfair business practices, deceptive advertising, financial fraud and identity theft.
Throughout my career, I have tirelessly worked to protect public safety while seeking the highest standards of justice and fairness in the courtroom.
Justice: I have ensured that the voices of victims of crime have been heard and that convicted criminals have received appropriate punishment for their actions.
Fairness: My commitment to preserving equality under the law, for all people, while treating everyone in the courtroom with respect is unquestioned and endures.
My strong criminal and civil law experience has earned endorsements from District Attorney Jason Anderson, Judge Denise Traeger Dvorak, our San Bernardino County Deputy Sheriffs and Police Officers from the cities of Chino, Fontana, Redlands, Rialto and San Bernardino.
On a personal note, I am a resident of San Bernardino County, where I grew up, a first generation American and son of small local business owners. I earned my Masters and Bachelors degrees from UC Riverside and my law degree from Loyola Law School.
As your Superior Court Judge, I pledge to always uphold, with integrity and continued resolve, the Federal and California Constitutions, while maintaining the highest standards of justice, fairness and respect in the courtroom. I would be honored to earn your vote.
Experience We Trust
- David has served the people of San Bernardino as a Deputy District Attorney since 2005.
- Dedicated to protecting women from domestic violence as a prosecutor with the District Attorney’s Family Violence Unit for almost five years.
- Comprehensive Criminal Trial Service, including violent crimes, major felonies, kidnapping, gang prosecutions, and both auto and identity theft.
- As a member of the District Attorney’s Consumer and Environmental Unit, David has worked to preserve our open spaces and safeguard our environment from polluters.
- David has always stood up for the legal rights of consumers, crime victims and small businesses.
- Educational Excellence. David received Bachelor & Masters degrees at UC Riverside. He earned his Law Degree at Loyola Law School. Graduate of Rim of the World High School in Lake Arrowhead.
- Son of Immigrants. David is a first generation American from a Romanian family. David just celebrated the birth of his third child with his wife.
Law Enforcement’s Choice
David’s crime fighting record has earned the support of Police Officers, Deputy Sheriffs and Criminal Prosecutors across San Bernardino County.
He is proudly endorsed by: